The Neuro/Brain BFFLBag®, designed by Dr. Elizabeth Chabner Thompson and her childhood best friend Sara Kerr Reges, RN provides comfort, support and rehab tools for patients recovering from Traumatic Brain Injury and Concussion, Stroke and Brain Tumors.
The BFFLBag®, made of high-quality stain resistant pack cloth, has metal feet to keep the bag off the hospital floor, an easy-opening and -closing zipper, inside and outside pockets, and enough room for clothing and other essential personal items.
The Neuro/Brain BFFLBag® contains:
- Brain recovery items: gait belt, Bffl Board whiteboard communicator, hand squeeze toy, Bffl grips, large print word search
- Unisex toiletries pack including earplugs, WISP toothbrush, nail file
- Amusements pack
- Expandable folder for important papers and cards
- Foldable, washable water bottle
- Soft blanket
- Axilla·Pilla® comfort pillow
A handwritten card with message of your choice is included in each bag.